Teachings Of The Crowned Eternal
The Crowned Eternal was created with the intention of activating the pineal and pituitary glands in those who would hear it. I believe that the next step in human evolution will come about as more pineal glands are activated. Before this happens, there is a lot of negativity that we must all get past. Fortunately the Crowned Eternal helps to wipe away negative karma. Allow yourself to enter the sound. If you ever feel like the sound is moving backwards, then it is working!!! Below are some exercises that will help you in these processes. If the idea of doing these exercises intimidates you, please feel free to ignore them and enjoy the sounds of the Crowned Eternal. For those of you that do choose to partake in these exercises… These lessons were taught to me and I felt truly positive effects from them. Do not do more than one lesson in a day.
Before you attempt any of the lessons, I would suggest doing all or any of the following:
1. Sit in a comfortable position with your eyes closed. Breathe.
2. Be silent. Breathe.
3. Connect to your inner teacher and energy either mentally or out loud. I find it easiest to intone something such as ’I am one with the universal life energy. It is flowing through me now. I can feel it.’ Or ‘I am in touch with my creative consciousness. I am in touch with the teacher inside me.’ Whatever you want to say is fine. The point is that you are no longer in ordinary reality. You are entering into a sacred space.
4. Basic Pranayama Breathing Exercise - The essential goal of Pranayama is to regulate the Prana or breath. The practice is divided into three parts and deals entirely with the breath. It consists of inhalation, sustain or holding, and exhalation. Use the thumb of one hand to close off the right nostril. Draw the breath in through the left nostril, and then hold while you count to 16 (or 8 if you cannot get to 16). Use the pinkie to close off the left nostril and exhale through the right nostril. Then, reverse the process, closing the other nostril while you breathe in.
5. Breath of fire - To do the breath of fire, breathe through your nostrils rapidly and
evenly - more than one inhalation per second. Do not pause between inhaling and exhaling. You will notice the focus is more on the exhale. Your navel center should pump in with each exhale. Start with 2 minutes of breath of fire. (Women do not do breath of fire if you are pregnant or menstruating. Do not do breath of fire if you have epilepsy.)
6. Star Exercise - To do the Star Exercise, stand with your feet about a yard apart, arms
straight out to your sides. Turn your left palm up, right palm down. Begin breathing intensely, and deeply. Sometimes you may want to do this breathing rapidly, as hard as you can - Breath of Fire. Other times you may want to do it slowly, yet still deeply and intensely. Do this one to two minutes, then inhale deeply and sustain the breath. Exhale and sustain the breath. Inhale - sustain. Exhale and then inhale and exhale normally.
A piece of advice - You will find great truth in the sustained breath.
Sitting in a comfortable position, focus on your crown chakra. Gently close your eyes and roll them up behind closed lids toward the top of your head.
1. Raise your hands above your head, with your fingers interlocked. Try to
pull the hands apart with long, deep breathing for one to two minutes.
2. Bring your hands to your knees, and touch your index finger to
your thumb, creating a small circle. This is called Gyan mudra. Extend
your other three fingers, with your palms facing away from you. In
this position, meditate for one minute.
3. Raise your hands over your head, with your fingers intertwined and
your thumbs apart (pointing behind you). Hold this position for one to
two minutes, as you breathe deeply. Then meditate for one minute with
your hands again on your knees in Gyan mudra, in the same position as before.
4. Extend your arms over your head, with your fingers clasped and your
two index fingers extended, pointing toward the sky. Pull your hands
apart, but resist the pull. As you pull on your hands, breathe deeply
for one to two minutes. Then meditate for one minute with
your hands again on your knees, in the same position as before.
5. Raise arms up and stretch out to 60 degrees and spread fingers wide apart. Hold this position with Breathe of Fire for three minutes. Inhale, Sustain and hold.
Relax on the floor and listen to Teachings of the Crowned Eternal Lesson One.
1. Sitting in a comfortable position, interlace your hands and place them above your head. Elbows should be out to the sides.
2. Focus on your crown chakra. Gently close your eyes and roll them up behind closed lids toward the top of your head.
3. Hold this hand and eye position and do long deep slow breathing. Feel every inhalation saturating the top of the head with energy and light. Remember if your eyes get tired, release them and re-establish the eyes looking upwards when you are ready again, but continue with the breathing and visualization.
4. To end, rub your palms together vigorously and gently place them over your eyes, allowing the warmth to sooth and comfort them. Beginners can start with doing 1 minute, and build up from there to up to 11 minutes. This is the time for the entire meditation.
Relax on the floor and listen to Teachings of the Crowned Eternal Lesson Three.
1. Sit in a comfortable position with your elbows bent and your hands a little higher than shoulder level. The index finger of each hand is pointing straight upward and the other three fingers are curled into a fist with the thumb on top locking the fingers into position. Make your Jupiter (index) fingers stiff and as hard as steel. Wrinkle your nose up so that it lifts your upper lip up from your teeth. (You will look funny.) Begin a strong breath through the tip of your nose. This is not as fast as breath of fire, but it must be powerful. Concentrating on the breath through the nostrils and maintaining the pressure created by wrinkling your nose will activate the ida and pingala energy channels. 4 minutes.
2. Sit in a comfortable position with your hands curled like lion's claws, the palms facing outward. Begin to punch with your hands fixed in this claw-like position. Form your mouth into an "0" shape and breathe in and out through the "0" shaped lips. Move quickly and the force of your punching hands will create the breath rhythm. Use this motion to release your inner anger. Be physically, mentally, and spiritually aggressive. After 2-1/2 minutes, intensify your motion as if you really were a lion making a ferocious attack. Continue another 1-1/2 minutes. Inhale, hold the breath, and tense the entire body, and exhale. Repeat this inhale, hold, and tense two more times. This exercise will help clear away depression.
3. Sit in a comfortable position. Stick your tongue out as far as it will go, when it reaches its maximum, clap your hands in front of your chest. Pull your tongue back in. Repeat the tongue movement and the clap. Pull your tongue in and continue. When you stretch your tongue in this manner, the little cord under the tongue is pulled and that pull stimulates the central nervous system, which is the control center of your life. 3 minutes. Inhale, stick the tongue out to the maximum, hold the breath for 10 seconds, and exhale. Repeat this two more times to complete the exercise.
4. Sit in a comfortable position and place both hands on your forehead with all eight fingers touching the forehead. The elbows are out to the sides up almost at the level of the forehead. Close your eyes, become calm, and repeat out loud I AM I AM THAT I AM. 18 Minutes. Inhale, concentrate on the point between the eyebrows at the root of the nose, bringing all your energy there, and exhale. Repeat this two more times to complete the exercise.
After you have done this set, do not drink alcohol or coffee or in any way stimulate yourself. Rest and preserve the energy you have created. It will heal your body very much.
Relax on the floor and listen to Teachings of the Crowned Eternal Lesson Six.
released 04 September 2009
mike tamburo - crowned eternal
all rights reserved
feeds for ,